The Management of BALL HEAD SYSTEM S.L. publishes, through this document, the Quality Policy of the company for knowledge and compliance of all employees that form the organization.
This Policy is implemented through the Quality Management System of BALL HEAD SYSTEM, developed in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2008, UNE-EN ISO 13485: 2012 and Royal Decree 1591/2009, related to Medical Devices.
Indeed, the Quality Policy, associated from the beginning to our business culture, is It implements in the following actions:
- Establish and maintain an effective Management System, applying continuous improvement in the optimization of the processes and activities of the company, and guaranteeing the meeting customer expectations in all products and services supplied.
- Develop products with cutting-edge technology, forcing us to be permanently researching new solutions that incorporate the latest existing applications.
- Prepare each person to foster their responsibility, personal growth and integrity, creating open communication in a climate of mutual respect and trust that encourages motivation and teamwork.
- Assume the commitment to comply with all legal requirements and regulations that affect our activity, and especially our products.
- Contribute to social progress by contributing to an improvement in the associated quality of life to technological advances, which requires a high level of sensitivity with use and destination of our products.
All of this provides a framework for the establishment and review of the objectives of the organization, through the commitment to fulfill the requirements and the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.